Unit-2 Patriotism Notes 9th Class English In Pdf are easy notes for /chapters 2/lesson 2 that include summary, theme, Urdu translation, questions & answers, and exercise of the unit-1.
Table of Contents, Click to Save Your Time
Learning Outcomes of Unit-2 Patriotism Notes 9th Class English In Pdf:
- By the end of this unit students will:
- know the meaning of patriotism
- recognize the author’s point of view
- comprehend the basic themes in the text
- know the use of dictionary
- identify the kinds of sentences and their use
- guess the contextual meanings of the words
Pre-reading of Chapter-2 Patriotism Notes 9th Class English In Pdf:
- In your opinion who is a patriot?
- Can you give an example of patriotism?
- What qualities do patriots have?
For the Teacher of 9th Lesson-2 Patriotism Pdf Notes
- Conduct pre-reading activity to arouse the students’ interest in the topic.
- Make them predict the contents of the text.
9th Class Notes For English Patriotism Summary
Patriotism means love for the motherland or devotion to one’s country. A patriot loves his country and is willing to sacrifice when the need arises. The word patriot comes from the Latin word ‘patriota’ which means countryman. It is considered a commendable quality.
Patriotism gives people the strength and courage to safeguard the interest of the country and nation. For a patriot, the sovereignty, integrity, and honor of the country are of supreme values on which no compromise can be made. Patriots render sacrifices for the preservation and protection of these values.
Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah was a nation builder and a great patriot. He wanted to protect the values, culture, and traditions of the Muslims of the subcontinent. He gave the Muslims a sense of identity by securing a separate homeland for them. He said:
“We must develop a sense of patriotism which galvanizesUnit-2 Patriotism Notes 9th Class English In Pdf
us all into one united and strong nation.”
Class 9 English PDF Notes of Patriotism Translation in Urdu
English Notes Class 9 Questions & Answers
Answer the following questions;
- How will you define patriotism?
- What are the qualities of a patriot?
- As a citizen of Pakistan, what are your duties towards your country?
- What makes us stay alert in the wake of foreign invasion?
- Elaborate the given quote of Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah.
“We must develop a sense of patriotism whichEnglish Notes Class 9 Questions & Answers
galvanizes us all into one united and strong nation.”
Topic list of Unit-2 Patriotism Notes 9th Class English In Pdf;
- 9th class English chapter 2 question answer
- patriotism chapter question answers
- 9th class English book chapter 2 question answer
- 9th class English book translation in Urdu chapter 2
- patriotism 9th class translation
- 9th class English book translation in Urdu chapter 2 pdf