Download the Pdf File at the end of this article.
So, you can get here all the MCQs Notes same like on this site, you can download BA, BSc, and ADP Notes for poems summary & Explanation, Multi-Answers for Short Stories, Modern Essays, One-Act Plays, The novel Old Man and all study material about English grammar. These absolutely are easy, short, and updated notes.
Table of Contents, Click to Save Your Time
BA/BSc/ADP English Eclipse Solved MCQs Notes
Eclipse by Virginia Woolf
- Who is the author of the essay eclipse? Virginia Woolf.
- in this essay, she describes her? physical experience.
- In this essay, she tells the importance of? the sun.
- Virginia Woolf was……… an English writer.
- Virginia Woolf was born in…… 1882.
- She died in……… 1941.
- All the English people were moving to……. the North of England.
- They wanted to witness? a solar eclipse.
- The total duration of the eclipse was? 24 seconds.
- The writer called sacred 24 seconds? resembled it Stonehenge.
- What were the feeling of people that night? Were excited.
- The people reached at? Euston railway station.
- Writer mode of expression is? Narrative.
- In the morning before the eclipse, the sun rose and threw its? Golden and Blue.
- When Sun regained its strength the people became? Enthusiastic.
- Without sun earth is like? withered leaf.
- Sun is the pivot of…… the Solar system.
- Basically, Virginia Woolf was……. a Novelist.
BA/BSc/ADP Modern Essay Eclipse MCQs In Urdu
Get BA/BSc/ADP English Eclipse Solved MCQs Notes in Urdu to understand easily.
Watch this short video on the topic “BA/BSc/ADP English Eclipse Solved MCQs Notes“