So, you can get here all the MCQs Notes same like on this site, you can download BA, BSc, and ADP Notes for poems summary & Explanation, Multi-Answers for Short Stories, Modern Essays, One-Act Plays, The novel Old Man and all study material about English grammar. These absolutely are easy, short, and updated notes.
BA/ADP/BSc English To Err Is Human MCQs Notes
To Err Is Human By Lewis Thomas
- “To Err is Human” essay written by Lewis Thomas.
- Lewis Thomas was born on 25 Nov 1913.
- Lewis Thomas was an American physician.
- Lewis Thomas was an etymologist, essayist, and administrator.
- Etymology is the study of words.
- Thomas was born in flushing.
- His formative years as an independent medical researcher were at Tulane University School of Medicine.
- His nationality was of the US.
- He was awarded for National Book Award.
- 10.Thomas was died on 3 Dec 1993.
- He died in Manhattan.
- To Err is Human is the Essay about a serious and sober problem.
- The human have a positive capability of erring.
- If people lose the capability offering they will lose the capability of slight progress.
- Animals do not have the capability of erring.
- Animals do not have the capability of making mistakes.
- The mistakes committed by computers are not the mistakes of computers.
- The capability of making mistakes has been gifted to man by nature.
- Man is inventing newer and newer things by trial and error.
- Due to the capability of errors we have got elevation in life.
- The main objective of the essay is to tell others that humans learn through their mistakes.
- The quality of erring differentiate man from animal.
BSc/ADP/BA Modern Essay To Err Is Human MCQs In Urdu
Get BA/ADP/BSc English To Err Is Human Solved MCQs Notes in Urdu to understand easily.