So, you can get here all the MCQs Notes same like on this site, you can download BA, BSc, and ADP Notes for poems summary & Explanation, Multi-Answers for Short Stories, Modern Essays, One-Act Plays, The novel Old Man and all study material about English grammar. These absolutely are easy, short, and updated notes.
Table of Contents, Click to Save Your Time
BA/ADP/BSc English Beauty Industry MCQs Notes
Beauty industry by Aldous Huxley
- The beauty industry is the pen work of? Aldous Huxley.
- Huxley was born on ? 26 July 1894.
- He was an English writer and philosopher.
- He wrote nearly fifty books about? novels and fiction.
- He Graduated from? Balliol college oxford.
- He Had a undergraduate degree in? English Literature.
- He spent the latter part of his life in? US.
- He was nominated for the Nobel prize in? Literature.
- He was for the Nobel prize for seven times.
- He was elected companion of literature by the royal society of literature? 1962.
- Huxley was a humanist and pacifist.
- His birthplace was in England.
- His philosophical career starts in the 20th century.
- He was the third son of a doctor and schoolmaster.
- As a child his nickname was Ogie.
- He Completed his first unpublished novel at the age of 17.
- The beauty industry is a satirical essay.
- In the beauty industry he satires the most cherished habit of? women.
- Decorating themselves with beauty products is the cherished habit of women.
- The writer tells difference between? Real and artificial beauty.
- By buying beauty products women her artificial beauty.
- There is no attraction in artificial beauty.
- American women spend 156 Million a year on their faces and bodies.
- Women have become freer and socialist.
- They try to decorate their bodies too? Look Beautifull.
- In America, the old women have become very rare.
- American women are just like china porcelain.
- Real beauty is the beauty of character.
- Beauty of character does not need any beauty products.
- Spiritual beauty attracts others.
- He gave the example of two girls who fulfilled their requirements.
- Two girls whom Huxley met in a hotel lacked the spiritual beauty.
- The writer focuses on having good health.
- Women of poor health can never be looked beautiful.
- Worldwide economic slump occurred in 1930.
- In economic slump beauty industry still producing products.
- Hexley is of the view that beauty got by artificial ways is Not real beauty.
- China porcelain is outwardly beautiful.
- A healthy body is the source of becoming beautiful.
- Hexley is in favor of the beauty of Character.
- The beauty of the soul is of great importance.
- Beauty of source creates magnetic force in man.
- American women spend double of the revenue of India on beauty products.
BSc/ADP/BA Modern Essay Beauty Industry MCQs In Urdu
Get BA/ADP/BSc English Beauty Industry Solved MCQs Notes in Urdu to understand easily.
Watch this short video on the topic “BA/ADP/BSc English Beauty Industry Solved MCQs Notes“