So, you can get here all the MCQs Notes same like on this site, you can download BA, BSc, and ADP Notes for poems summary & Explanation, Multi-Answers for Short Stories, Modern Essays, One-Act Plays, The novel Old Man and all study material about English grammar. These absolutely are easy, short, and updated notes.
Table of Contents, Click to Save Your Time
ADP/BA/BSc From Some Policemen and a Moral Solved Notes
From Some Policemen and a Moral By G.K Chesterton
- “From some policemen and a Moral” is written by G.K Chesterton.
- Chesterton was born on 29 May 1874.
- He was an English writer, philosopher, and lay theologian.
- He has been referred to as the “prince of paradox”.
- Chesterton created the fictional priest-detective father brown.
- He was born in Kensington.
- He was educated at St Paul’s school.
- Chesterton married Frances Bloggy in 1901.
- Chesterton and Bernard Shaw played cowboys in a silent film that was never released.
10.In 1931, the BBC invented Chesterton to give a series of radio talks.
11.Chesterton wrote around 80 books.
12.He was the columnist for the Daily News.
13.He died on 14 June 1936.
14.He died in Beaconsfield.
15.Once in holidays, Chesterton went to Yorkshire.
16.He had a Swedish knife.
17.He was practicing the style in which people were murdered.
18.He was practicing as people murdered each other in Stevenson’s novel.
19.Two policemen came and overwhelmed the whole area.
20.They accused him of murder-attempt on the tree.
21.They asked him opinion on a Japanese war.
22.He was staying with Mr. Blank of Likely.
23.He was working at DailyNews.
24.The writer produced an envelope, an unfinished poem.
25.The writer was guilty of cruelty to a green entity.
26.His knife had vanished the silent wood.
27.The essay is to criticize the practices of policemen.
28.The police accuse a person according to his social status.
29.The writer was a journalist he told.
30.His social status makes him free.
ADP/BSc/BA From Some Policemen and a Moral In Urdu
Get ADP/BA/BSc From Some Policemen and a Moral MCQs Notes in Urdu to understand easily.