So, you can get here all the MCQs Notes same like on this site, you can download BA, BSc, and ADP Notes for poems summary & Explanation, Multi-Answers for Short Stories, Modern Essays, One-Act Plays, The novel Old Man and all study material about English grammar. These absolutely are easy, short, and updated notes.
BA/ADP/BSc English Host and Guest MCQs Notes
Host and Guest by BY MAX
- Max Beerbohm is regarded as the best? Essayist.
- Sir Henry Maximillian Beerbohm was born in 1871.
- Max Beerbohm was an essayist under signature? Max.
- He was educated at? Merton College.
- He was a popular figure in LONDON’s artistic and fashionable circles.
- He first became known in 1890 as a dandy.
- In 1890 he first became a Humorist.
- Max Beerbohm died in 1956.
- St.Paul Cathedral is max Beerbohm rest place.
- Among his best-known works is his only novel? Zuleika Dobson.
- Zuleika Dobson Was published in 1911.
- On return to England, max Beerbohn First book was? Work of max Beerbohm.
- Max Beerbohm was died on? 20 May 1956.
- Host and guest is a Humorous essay.
- Describes the quality of host and guest in his essay.
- Host are those who have an instinct to serve others.
- Guest are those who want to be served.
- Cavemen did not entertain others because they were afraid of being killed.
- Cavemen afraid to be killed by Hosts.
- Host killed cavemen in their Caves.
- The history of hospitality is full of painful incidents.
- The Israelites were considered to be the salt of the world.
- Odysseus killed his guests under his room.
- The Romans were at the peak of civilization in the Fifteenth Century.
- Borgias Concealed poison in their cellars for their guests in their cellars.
- Scotch hospitality is proverbial.
- It was Scotland that first formed hospitality that guests must be honored.
- The writer says that it is conventional for the rich to give.
- It is conventional for the poor to take.
- A host as a guest is far worse than a guest as a host.
- Writer in host and guest consider himself as a guest.
- The writer was always afraid of the shortage of money with his friends.
- The guest must be obliged to their Host.
- Many guests like Dante are often ungrateful to their hosts.
- Writer himself consider a guest by nature.
- Neither all poor are guests.
- Dante was an Italian poet.
BSc/ADP/BA Modern Essay Host and Guest MCQs In Urdu
Get BA/ADP/BSc English Host and Guest Solved MCQs Notes in Urdu to understand easily.