So, you can get here all the MCQs Notes same like on this site, you can download BA, BSc, and ADP Notes for poems summary & Explanation, Multi-Answers for Short Stories, Modern Essays, One-Act Plays, The novel Old Man and all study material about English grammar. These absolutely are easy, short, and updated notes.
BA/ADP/BSc English The Vitamins MCQs Notes
The Vitamins By Dr. Kenneth Walker
- “The Vitamins” is the pen work of Dr. Kenneth Walker.
- Dr. Kenneth Walker was born on 6 June 1882.
- Kenneth Walker was a British author.
- He was a British author, philosopher, urological surgeon.
- Walker was born in Hampstead.
- He was educated at The Leys School, Caius College, Cambridge, Royal College of Surgeons.
- He served as a captain in the Royal Army Medical Corps.
- He was awarded the Jacksonian Prize in 1910.
- He was awarded the Jacksonian Prize for his essay on tuberculosis of the bladder.
10.He died on 22 January 1966.
- He was a consultant surgeon in London.
12.He was a prolific writer who wrote technical as well as popular books.
13.Modern essay “The Vitamins” is an exact from his Human Physiology.
14.Health cannot be maintained only on diet.
15.Malnutrition is a major problem around the world.
16.Deficiency of essential element cause ailments and malfunctions.
17.It is necessary to provide certain vitamins to the body.
18.The excess of vitamins in the body can also cause many diseases.
19.There are two major types of vitamins.
20.The vitamins are water-soluble and fat-soluble.
21.The fat-soluble vitamins are A, D, E.
22.Vitamin A is present in large quantities in cod liver oil.
23.Vitamin A is present in cod liver oil, butter, green vegetables.
24.Absence of Vitamin A causes stunted growth.
25.Vitamin D not found in vegetable oils.
26.Absence of vitamin D causes calcification of bones and rickets in children.
27.Sunlight is the biggest source of getting sunlight.
28.We can get Vitamin D free of cost through sunlight.
29.Vitamin E is fat-soluble vitamin.
30.Vitamin E is known as anti-sterility vitamin.
31.The absence of vitamin E can cause infertility.
32.Vitamin E found in foodstuffs, seedlings, and wheat germ oil.
33.Vitamin B and Vitamin C are water-soluble vitamins.
34.Lack of vitamin B in the body causes beriberi.
35.The people who use polished rice can suffer from beri-beri.
36.Husked rice cure beri-beri.
37.Vitamin B reduces the risk of pellagra.
38.Vitamin C is anti-scorbutic.
39.Vitamin B is present in fresh vegetables, germinating peas and beans, lemons, and oranges.
40.Many vitamins go to waste during the mill process.
BSc/ADP/BA Modern Essay The Vitamins MCQs In Urdu
Get BA/ADP/BSc English The Vitamins Solved MCQs Notes in Urdu to understand easily.