Download the Pdf File at the end of this article.
So, you can get here all the MCQs Notes same like on this site, you can download BA, BSc, and ADP Notes for poems summary & Explanation, Multi-Answers for Short Stories, Modern Essays, One-Act Plays, The novel Old Man and all study material about English grammar. These absolutely are easy, short, and updated notes.
BA/BSc/ADP English Take The Plunge MCQs Notes
Take The Plunge by Gloria Emerson
- Gloria Emerson was famous? Novelist.
- She worked in? the new York time.
- She was born in? 1929.
- She died in? 2004.
- Gloria Emerson worked as a correspondent in? Vietnam war.
- During her long career, she wrote…..Four books.
- Gloria Emerson was an author? American.
- She was physically weak but mentally a Determined personality.
- Throughout her life, she had a strong desire to do some Daring deeds.
- Throughout the essay, she could not focus on her? Feelings.
- She was bored in Cessna-180 with a male companion.
- She had to jump with a parachute at the height of? Twenty thousand feet.
- Before jump, she was? Nervous.
- She wanted to go to? Washroom.
- After jumping, she was? Happy.
- Parachute was like a toy in her hands.
- She was landed on a sandpit.
- She was taken to meet James Gavin.
BSc/ADP/BA Modern Essay Take The Plunge MCQs In Urdu
Get BA/BSc/ADP English Take The Plunge Solved MCQs in Urdu to understand easily.
Watch this short video on the topic “BA/BSc/ADP English Take The Plunge Solved MCQs Notes“