So, you can get here all the MCQs Notes same like on this site, you can download BA, BSc, and ADP Notes for poems summary & Explanation, Multi-Answers for Short Stories, Modern Essays, One-Act Plays, The novel Old Man and all study material about English grammar. These absolutely are easy, short, and updated notes.
Table of Contents, Click to Save Your Time
BA/ADP/BSc English My Tailor MCQs Notes
My Tailor by Stephen Leacock
- Leacock was known for his? Pumper.
- Pathos Mean? Grief.
- In this essay, he blends humor with? Pathos.
- The writer know his tailor for the past? past 30 Years.
- Whenever he visits his tailor shop the tailor welcome him? With a smiling face.
- He Has only 2 types of cloth at this shop.
- Tailor measures the writer from? Chest.
- Tailor asks his assistance to add half an inch in the measurement.
- The issue of payment was solved by? Correspondence.
- Tailor always stood at the? Back Of His Shop.
- He Start his discussion with? Weather.
- His measure tape hangs? Round his neck.
- Relation between tailor and writer were based on? Materialism.
- When the writer heard of the tailor’s death he was shocked.
- The tailor was sidesman of the church.
- He was also good? Flute player.
- Tailor had a? Daughter.
- The author of many financial careers is Stephen Leacock.
- The Name of his assistance was? Jennings.
- This Essay tells that nothing is immortal.
BSc/ADP/BA Modern Essay My Tailor MCQs In Urdu
Get BA/ADP/BSc English My Tailor Solved MCQs Notes in Urdu to understand easily.
Watch this short video on the topic “BA/ADP/BSc English My Tailor Solved MCQs Notes“