So, you can get here all the MCQs Notes same like on this site, you can download BA, BSc, and ADP Notes for poems summary & Explanation, Multi-Answers for Short Stories, Modern Essays, One-Act Plays, The novel Old Man and all study material about English grammar. These absolutely are easy, short, and updated notes.
BA/ADP/BSc English My GrandFather MCQs Notes
My GrandFather by W.B.Yeats
- My Grandfather is the pen work of? W.B Yeats.
- W, B Yeats Was Born on? 13 June 1865.
- He was one of the foremost figures of ?20th Century.
- He Made a Tremendous contribution to the revival of? Irish Literature.
- He was awarded with Nobel prize for? Literature.
- He was awarded the Nobel prize in 1923.
- He Was Born in Sandy Mount.
- He spent his childhood holidays in County Sligo.
- William Great great grandfather married mary butler in 1773.
- Yeats Was an Irish Nationalist.
- He was died on? 28 Jan 1939.
- My Grandfather is an extract from his? Autobiography.
- My Grandfather is an extract from? Reveries over childhood and youth.
- In this essay yeats recollects his memories of his? Maternal Grandfather.
- His Grandfather’s name was? William Pollexfen.
- The writer recollects numerous incidents of his? Childhood.
- He Remembers sitting open his Grandfather Knee and looking out of the window.
- He Often remained sad in his childhood.
- The Sadness was because of? Loneliness and fear of his grandfather.
- It was traditional to be afraid of? Grandfather.
- The writer ofter thought that he was wicked and prayed for his grandfather? Death.
- When he thought that he might die, he prayed for? Life.
- The Grandfather belonged to? An Old Cornish family.
- The grandfather’s father was? in the army.
- Grandfather was the owner of some ships after his retirement.
- His mother was? afford women.
- Was only the son of his parent? Grandfather.
- Was very strong fellow and had great physical strengthen? Grandfather.
- He Did not order anyone to do anything which he? Could Not Do.
- Once there was a problem in the Rudders of the ship.
- He asked the Crew to go down to remove the problem.
- No One was ready to go into the water as it was? Very Cold.
- The Grandfather dived into the water and removed the problem.
- The Grandmother was a man of hot temperament.
- He always had a hatchet with him in case of any? Theif.
- Instead of going to Law He Would Knock a man down.
- Grandmother was gentle and patient.
- Grandmother did many charities among the poor women.
- She was much fond of? Gardening.
- Grandfather formed many strict rules and regulations in his home.
- All needed to follow the rules.
- He Had a Railway pass but its misuse was not allowed by him.
- The Key of the stable yard was given to him at? 8 pm.
- The Stableyard was never locked.
- Grandmother roundhouse every night, caring a candle.
- Grandmother round the house to release any thief.
- She release thieves from Grandfather.
BSc/ADP/BA Modern Essay My GrandFather MCQs In Urdu
Get BA/ADP/BSc English My GrandFather Solved MCQs Notes in Urdu to understand easily.
Watch this short video on the topic “BA/ADP/BSc English My GrandFather Solved MCQs Notes“