Download the Pdf File at the end of this article.
So, you can get here all the MCQs Notes same like on this site, you can download BA, BSc, and ADP Notes for poems summary & Explanation, Multi-Answers for Short Stories, Modern Essays, One-Act Plays, The novel Old Man and all study material about English grammar. These absolutely are easy, short, and updated notes.
BA/ADP/BSc English Walking on the Moon MCQs Notes
Walking on the moon by David R. Scott
- Full Name of the David R, Scott is? David Randolph Scott.
- Scott was an astronaut in NASA.
- Scott was born in 1932.
- Scott was commander of? Apollo 15 Mission.
- In Apollo 15 mission, he was accompanied by? James Irwin and Alfred Worden.
- He retired from the service in? 1977.
- Before landing, they took 12 Revolutions around the Moon.
- Apollo 15 mission started in? 1969.
- They spent 67 hours on the moon.
- AT The Time of mission, American President was? John F, Kennedy.
- LM Falcon stands for? Lunar module falcon.
- The Name Of Thee Jeep They took With them was? Rover.
- On The Moon, They Collected Rocks Samples Weighing some? 78.6kg.
- On The Moon, their weight was reduced to 1/6 of the earth.
- When they walked on the surface of the moon, they felt as to? Walk On Trampoline.
- The Movement Of The Rover: a battery-operated jeep was like? Small Boat on empty ocean.
- Moondust was like Talcum Powder having a smell like that of fun powder.
- It Took Two Hours to complete a revolution around the moon.
- When Scott sees the moon, he becomes Nostalgic.
BSc/ADP/BA Modern Essay Walking on the Moon MCQs In Urdu
Get BA/ADP/BSc English Walking on the Moon Solved MCQs Notes in Urdu to understand easily.
Watch this short video on the topic “BA/ADP/BSc English Walking on the Moon Solved MCQs Notes“