ADP/BSc/BA English Modern Essays Notes are the best solution for a selection of English modern essays pdf for downloading. These are updated helpful BA & BSc part-2 English Modern Notes for PU, UOS, UOG, GCU, and BZU students who do not have time for the preparation of English Modern Essays or have a short time.
Dear students, if you have come to this post for ADP Modern English Essays, so you are at the right place. These notes are written in a very simple way. The words have been chosen thoughtfully so that the students do not face any difficulty. I believe you will download these notes and Insha Allah will gain good marks in the final ADP exams.
The contents of the notes are mentioned in the table below. There are the links in the table of this post to download the notes, you can download the notes in PDF by selecting the notes you want to download along with video lectures and a file in Pdf format.
|NO||English Modern Essays Notes||Read/Download|
|1||Pakistan and the Modern World||PDF Notes|
|3||Whistling of Birds||PDF Notes|
|4||Take the Plunge||PDF Notes|
|5||Nagasaki, August 9, 1945||PDF Notes|
|6||Walking on the Moon||PDF Notes|
|8||My Tailor||PDF Notes|
|9||The Beauty Industry||PDF Notes|
|10||Are Doctors Men of Science||PDF Notes|
|11||Hosts and Guests|
|12||The Bachelor’s Dilemma||PDF Notes|
|14||On saying Please||PDF Notes|
|15||To Err is Human||PDF Notes|
|17||Science and Values||PDF Notes|
|19||From the Policeman and a Moral||PDF Notes|
|20||The Vitamins||PDF Notes|
Table of Contents, Click to Save Your Time
English Modern Essays Notes in Video Lectures
There are complete video lecture series for Modern Essays. Watch the video lecture, if you are not able to understand any modern essay only by reading.
These BA English Modern Essays Notes 4th Year (Part 2) are in accordance with the syllabus of Sargodha University (UOS), Punjab University (PU), UOG, GCU, BZU, and other universities in Pakistan, and everyone can benefit from it.
Download Modern Essays Pdf Files
The pdf file is available for every modern essay. you can easily download the pdf to read offline.
PAKISTAN AND THE, MODERN by LIAQUAT ALI KHAN
ADP English Modern Essays Notes (Pakistan and the Modern World) Short Summary
In this article, Liaquat Ali Khan tells his readers how Pakistan came into being. This article is based on a speech by Liaquat Ali Khan. Which he did in 1990 during a visit to the United States. In this speech, Liaquat Ali Khan told the American people that Pakistan is a new democratic state.
Before Pakistan was formed, Muslims lived with Hindus in sub-continent India, but despite living with Hindus for centuries, they could not become one nation. Muslims and Hindus differed in every sphere of life. Muslims believed in one God while Hindus worshiped many gods.
After the departure of the British, the Muslims feared that they would become slaves of the Hindus because the Hindus were in the majority and the Muslims in the minority. For these reasons, the Muslims demanded a separate homeland. Under the enthusiastic leadership of the Quaid-e-Azam and the Muslim League, the Muslims got a separate homeland called Pakistan. Pakistan is a new democratic country; its people are peaceful and hardworking.
There is a need for the West, especially the United States, to help Pakistan with its knowledge, arts, science, and technology so that this new Pakistan can grow on the world map.
BSc English Modern Essays Notes In Urdu Pdf
BA English Modern Essays Notes Pakistan and the modern World Important Questions
- How does Liaquat Ali Khan justify the demand for Pakistan? (2016)
- In the light of Liaquat Ali Khan’s speech explain the circumstances which led to the creation of Pakistan. (2014)
- How were the Muslims of India justified in their demand of a separate Homeland in India? (2015)
- What were the basic beliefs of the Muslims as described by Liaquat Ali Khan? (2010)
- “ Potentially, therefore, the creation of Pakistan has by itself dissolved what would have been a perpetual danger zone in Asia “’ says Liaquat Ali Khan in his speech “ Pakistan and the modern world “ how has the point been made. (2011, 14, 16 )
- How according to Liaquat Ali Khan, Two States in the Indian subcontinent contribute to the creation of stability in Asia. (2013)
- What difficulties Pakistan had to face soon after its establishment? How were they overcome? ( Pakistan and modern world) (2012)
- What were the hardships faced by Pakistan after its creation? (2015)
- What difficulties Pakistan had to face immediately after its establishment? (2008)
- What are the demands that our freedom makes on us? (2015)
- What, in Liaquat Ali Khan’s opinion, the West, particularly America owes to the people of Asia. (2015)
- What were Liaquat Ali Khan’s expectations from America and the western world? (2016)
A Single Multi-Answer For Pakistan and the Modern World All Important Questions
(You can write this answer for every Question about Pakistan and the Modern World Modern Essay)
Liaquat Ali Khan has selected the topic of “ Pakistan and the modern world “ very wisely because it was an apt platform to set the prestige of Pakistan. Liaquat Ali Khan detailed that Hindus believed in the caste system and many gods. Freedom from the British would simply mean to the Muslims not freedom but merely a change of Masters because Muslims were backward economically, educationally, and industrially. In the United subcontinent, there would have been disturbances that would have seriously disturbed the peace of Asia. So, he believes that the creation of Pakistan has dissolved what would have been a danger zone in Asia.
He says that Pakistan had to face many difficulties. She had no flag, no capital, no refuge for the refugees. There was a lake of Administrative bodies, engineers, traders, industry, Army, food, shelter, and medical aid. Our first duty was to protect our freedom and freedom means freedom from poverty, disease, and ignorance.
In this scenario, he says that the west, mainly America, should share its great fund of knowledge, skill, Technology, experience, true democracy, peace, and prosperity with Pakistan.